As you have already known, we got the approval for Linkedin v2 API in the past weeks and completed all the integration processes. Today, we’d like to announce that video contents can be published on Linkedin by using our Publish module. Yay!
What can I do with Linkedin Business?
- Publishing not only status and link contents but also video/photo contents
- Get detailed reports of your previous Linkedin accounts and your new Linkedin Business accounts
- Publishing multi photo contents
- Viewing the comments of your video contents and make comment as sub-thread
How can I publish a video content?
- Under the Publish module, you should just select the type of the content as video and add your video/text. That’s all!
- You can track your revise processes and content notes same as the other type of contents.
- After you publish your video, you can moderate the engagement of your content in your inbox on Sociality.