Here you’ll find what did we do on Sociality.io in February.
Let’s take a closer look on The News of February 2019.
New Features – February 2019
Get ready for some new amazing stuff! We are happy to announce our new toys below and please feel free to share your feedbacks:
- Now you don’t need to edit your pending posts to change its publish date! You can just drag and drop your posts on our calendar.
- Do you need to publish
samepost again? It takes a bit time to create all the post again but now we have “Duplicate” button to solve this problem!
Improvements – February 2019
We are aware of several issues to increase our customers’ satisfaction with our tool. You can see our latest improvements below:
- The displaying problem of most active users in reports is now solved and you can create your page reports much faster than usual, especially for Facebook.
- Now you can preview your posts for mobile while composing!
Bugfixes – February 2019
As your business grow, we are also working hard to improve your Sociality.io experience and our team pleased to announce fixed issues in the last month.
- Continued optimizing overall system performance.
- Bug on keyword filtering on Engage and Listen modules is now solved.
- Missing special days on calendar is now fixed.
- The duplication problem of conversations and mentions on Engage and Listen modules is now stable.
- Also we have solved several issues on our new onboarding process.