Pay attention to key reminders:
Setting up your account is going to take 4 steps, which are vital if you want to receive the maximum value from your Sociality.io account. Switching to a new tool is always frustrating and hesitation to leave things in the status quo is tempting. So take a deep breathe and take your time to set up a complete account. It is not complicated. We promise.
1. Click on the profile icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Link the social media accounts of your brands to the system by clicking the ”+Add New Social Profile" button
3. With the Settings button, you can edit or delete the account
4. Add Brand by clicking at "+"
5. Upload the logo of your brand
Social media marketing is impossible without organic collaboration and a suitable tool that facilitates it. Invite your team members and build a hierarchy of accesses.
Account Settings > Users > All users in your team will be listed on the screen
1. To add a new user click on “Add new user”
2. With the settings buttons, you can edit and delete the user
You can manage team members’ accesses and permissions to ensure productive collaboration. To enable it go to Account Settings > Users > Create / Edit User.
1. There are 2 different types. The ”Admin" type has access to the entire management panel and has full authority. The ”Manager" type has limited access to brands and roles.
2. You can identify the brands that managers can access and the roles/access privileges for these brands.
Sociliaty.io similar to Sprout Social enables you to track not only your account performance but also to compare to competitors'. However, to achieve any results at first you need to add competitors to the system. Sociality.io will automatically gather data and prepare exportable reports right away.
Go to Account Settings > Competitive Analysis, where you will find accounts you want to perform a competitive analysis are listed on this screen.
1. You can define your competitors' social media accounts for comparison by clicking on the ”+ Add New Competitor Profile" button.
2. Optional: with the Settings and Delete buttons, you can edit and delete the analysis account.
After clicking on “Add New competitor profile” a new window will open.
1. You can set the related timezone for the profile you added.
2. Once you have selected the channel type, you should write the name of your competitor the same way as in the corresponding account. The basic data belonging to the account will be displayed on the right. If everything is ok you can complete the process of adding an account to be analyzed by clicking the "Save" button.
3. You can set the color you would like to assign to the competitor page from here
Your favorite "Listening" feature on Sprout Social is also available at Sociality.io. We believe that to fully understand what online audience think about your business you need a feature to track keywords across the entire web and social media in particular.
Once you identify and point to system what it needs to track, Sociality.io does it on autopilot mode.
It can be your company name, product name, competitors name, industry-related keywords, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Account Settings > Listening to This screen lists the keywords to be tracked on news sites, blogs, forums, and social media.
1. After clicking on “Add new topic” a new window will appear.
2. Choose the source first (Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and Web)
3. Specify language
4. You can include as well as exclude keywords. The system will scan social media and web feeds containing any of the keywords entered in “Or” and “And” sections. You can use «and» to search two words together. The system will reject keywords entered in “Exclude” section.
5. Also, you can specify a location
In comparison to Sprout Social, Sociality.io’s Content Calendar combines familiar to you Calendar, Drafts and Sprout Queue. (Unfortunately, post via RSS and Find content features are not available in Sociality.io.)
Discover how Sociality.io Publish mode can help you to achieve more by doing less and save you time.
Firstly, Sociality.io Publish tool offers several ways to display your content: Calendar and Social feed.
Everything is displayed on one dashboard where content is categorized by color. Each color indicates a type of content and what action it requires. For example, yellow color tells you that a content waiting for approval or is saved to drafts.
The calendar can be customized to your preferences. You can change the view of the calendar with month, week and agenda view. Also, you can view your content in a calendar view and Social feed, that displays a zoomed version of all posts. You can pay attention to more details, for example, as fewer posts are being displayed on a screen.
Creating a new social media post is very intuitive and in fact, can be done in 3 different ways.
In Sociality.io social media posts, creators can either send for approval, schedule or publish right away (depending on access and permission).
When a social media marketer sends a post for approval, it appears in yellow color on the calendar dashboard.
You can approve it right away. Or open for a preview where you can either edit it, add a note, approve or delete it.
Sociality.io is a tool that brings structure to the way companies communicate with followers/subscribers.
The engage section shows you every person, who has left comment or message. The system organizes and gathers comments and direct messages in one place. Sociality.io treats them as important points of interaction. Thus, you can filter all requests, archive, create a custom report and many more features to ensure a productive engagement with your audience.
Although the layout is different in comparison to Sprout Social, similar features are hidden in different places.
Also, it is an ideal tool for team collaboration, because you can:
However, you will probably miss User tracking, as Sociality.io’s version is more simplistic and doesn’t provide you additional information. Sprout Social gathers entire history of all points of interaction with every user such as tweets, mentions, and direct messages. Also, Feed feature is not available in Sociality.io.
Measuring performance and analyzing your social media marketing presence is a major challenge. It takes time to gather all the data from different sources. Sprout Social and Sociality.io prepare reports in seconds.
In a single report, you get all data about the growth of followers, engagement, all posts performance at the bottom of each report as well as deep data about retweets, likes, audience demographics, etc.
In Sprout Social you first choose social media and then a type of report you need: Twitter profiles, Twitter reports, Twitter comparison, Twitter keyword. In Sociality.io the process is inverse: you first choose the type of report and then in the settings choose the social media and time frame.
Also, all reports are exportable and ready to be presented to stakeholders. You can even tell the system to send automatic reports every month to your email.
And lastly, you can let the system know that you want automatic reports to be sent to your email.
And All information from reports is exportable. Each and every chart and table you see can show metrics daily, weekly or monthly.
And even export reportable are customizable: