With over 700 million professionals on its platform, LinkedIn is the biggest social network for professionals. And as a marketer, it can also be the gold mine of prospects you need to fuel your sales funnel if you know how to use it effectively.
However, to get the best out of LinkedIn, you’ll need to maintain a consistent presence on the platform.
Why do I say so?
Dawn McGruer is an award-winning digital marketing strategist who is ranked in the top 1% on LinkedIn. When talking about how to use LinkedIn effectively to drive consistent revenue, she said:
“I stay in the top 1% by being a “social” networker and proactively growing my network, contributing meaningfully to conversations and interacting with others as well as posting content I feel will add value. I focus on building rapport and relationships and becoming a thought leader rather than simply selling.”
Like Dawn McGruer said, building relationships is key to succeeding with LinkedIn but it requires a huge investment of time and effort.
Now, if you’re like most marketers, time is something you don’t have the luxury of.
If that’s the case, then you need LinkedIn automation.
- What is LinkedIn automation?
- What are LinkedIn automation tools and why should you use them?
- 10 best LinkedIn automation tools
What is LinkedIn automation?
LinkedIn automation is the practice of using software tools to automate activities that would normally take hours for you to accomplish. These activities include sending out connection requests, messaging prospects, scheduling your LinkedIn posts, and so on.
Like I said earlier, LinkedIn requires a lot of time. Automation can help you save that time by putting some of your tasks on autopilot.
What are LinkedIn automation tools and why should you use them?
LinkedIn automation tools are software tools that you use to automate your LinkedIn tasks. If you’re a marketer looking to use a LinkedIn automation tool, you’ll need access to a personal LinkedIn account to get started.
But once you do, you can begin to enjoy these benefits with LinkedIn automation.
Publish content at the right time
Like other social media platforms, consistently posting on LinkedIn is key to growing your audience on the platform.
With LinkedIn automation tools, you can publish content for your audience at the right time. And boost your influence on the platform.
Personalize mass outreach
You can’t always guarantee to your clients that you’ll be available 24/7 to see to their incoming messages. In this case, a LinkedIn automation tool comes in handy.
Such tools bring personalization to your communications. No matter how many people you’re in contact with, your messages will always appear natural and personalized.
Automate repetitive tasks and do intelligent work
Some LinkedIn automation tools do not only help you do the boring stuff. They also make your job easier by making intelligent decisions.
For instance, some LinkedIn automation tools do not just help you generate leads for your business. They also possess features that will make sure that your follow-up with these prospects would be easy.
Bonus article ✨”Top 6 LinkedIn features to boost lead generation.“
10 best LinkedIn automation tools
So, you already know about the benefits LinkedIn automation can bring to your business. But with the number of software tools out there promising one sort of LinkedIn automation or the other, how do you know which one to choose?
Well, don’t worry. You’ll have your answers here.
Below, you’ll find 10 of the best LinkedIn automation tools to start generating leads for your business.
The tools are:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Meet Alfred
Sociality.io is a social media management tool for all major social media platforms, including LinkedIn. If you plan to automate your LinkedIn brand-building efforts, then Sociality.io is the platform for you.
Some of the features that will automate your LinkedIn presence are:
- Social media calendar.
- LinkedIn post scheduling to keep your network engaged.
- In-depth and easy to understand reports to track your marketing progress.
- Reply to all messages and comments on one screen.
Sociality.io offers three pricing plans:
- Pro — $99 per month.
- Business — $199 per month.
- Enterprise — customized pricing.
Despite being relatively new, Expandi is already one of the most popular LinkedIn automation tools. It is a cloud-based LinkedIn automation tool that helps its users automate their outreach safely using a variety of features.
Some of the features are:
- Randomized delays between actions to replicate human behaviour.
- Use of smart limits to ensure that you do not send more than 100 invites and messages in one day.
- Your own dedicated country-based IP address.
- The ability to hyper-personalize your messages based on a custom variable.
Expandi can also be used with your CRM tool to ensure that all your leads are kept in one place.
Expandi comes with one pricing plan of $99 per month.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a LinkedIn product designed for sales professionals. It helps sales reps take advantage of LinkedIn’s extensive network of professionals and ultimately land better deals.
How does it do this?
Some of its features include:
- Advanced lead company search. The Sales Navigator’s algorithm is designed to deliver the most relevant business prospects.
- Lead recommendations. The Sales Navigator helps you discover the right people with customized suggestions.
- CRM integration. You can automatically save the leads and accounts you are selling to, and log sales activities, to your CRM account.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator comes with three different pricing plans:
- Professional — $99.99 per user per month.
- Team — $149.99 per user per month.
Aeroleads is another lead generation tool for B2B businesses. This software provides you with the email address, phone number, and social media handles of individuals and businesses.
By installing its chrome plug-in, you’ll have access to features such as:
- Finding business emails behind LinkedIn profiles.
- Get as many as 15 data points like full name, job title, location, when you discover a lead.
- Connect with your CRM or export data to csv.
- Pull data from social networking websites like Crunchbase, Github, AngelList, and so on.
Aeroleads offers four pricing plans:
- Take Off — $49 per month.
- Climb –$149 per month.
- Cruise –$499 per month.
And you can also start your free trial with ten credits to test the tool.
Saleshub is a powerful LinkedIn tool for generating leads and sales. And one reason why Saleshub is so effective is its personalization engine.
With Saleshub, you can take a quick snapshot of your prospects and find out information like:
- The kind of technology they use.
- Their latest posts.
- What they like.
- Mutual connections.
- Shared groups.
This information allows you to reach out to your prospects using their own words, giving your outreach a more personalized feel.
You’ll also enjoy automation such as LinkedIn automation, email automation, scheduling, and so on.
Saleshub has four pricing plans:
- Starter –$49 per user per month.
- Professional — $99 per user per month.
Alfred is an all-in-one sales enablement software for LinkedIn, email, Twitter, and more. If you’re looking for a LinkedIn automation tool that does everything, then you should consider Alfred.
Some of the features you get with Alfred include:
- Advanced LinkedIn CRM to access and manage all your connection’s data.
- LinkedIn post scheduling to keep your network informed.
- Inbuilt safety usage limits to ensure that your account doesn’t exceed its commercial limits.
- In-depth analytics and dashboards to monitor your progress.
- Campaign manager to run messaging campaigns on LinkedIn.
Alfred offers three pricing plans:
- Essential — $49 per month.
- Advanced — $89 per month.
- Professional –$129 per month.
Alfred also offers a 14-day free trial.
On your behalf, it performs activities like:
- Endorsing your prospects’ skills.
- Sending personalized connection requests.
- Sending personalized messages.
Dux-soup offers a variety of pricing plans. The right one for you depends on whether you’re an individual, team, or agency.
Salesloop is another cloud-based LinkedIn automation tool that helps users generate leads on autopilot.
The tool saves your time by helping you uncover relevant prospects and then reaching out to them. Some of the things you’ll be able to do with Salesloop are:
- Identify your ideal customers by connecting multiple data sources.
- Create messaging campaigns for your ideal customers.
- Schedule your outreach sequence across LinkedIn.
- Personalize your campaign for each persona.
Salesloop offers three pricing plans:
- Solo — $49 per month.
- Team — $199 per month.
- Managed service — $799 per month.
They also offer a 14-day free trial.
Zopto is another LinkedIn automation tool designed to help you generate leads automatically. To fully benefit from Zopto’s features, however, you’ll need a premium LinkedIn account or a LinkedIn Sales Navigator account.
Some of Zopto’s features include:
- Helps you find relevant prospects via advanced filtering.
- It shows your prospects that you’re interested in them by automatically viewing their profile.
- Provides you with a dedicated IP address so your account doesn’t seem suspicious.
- Mimics human behaviour using random delays and intervals.
- In-app LinkedIn chat.
Zopto offers three pricing plans:
- Personal — $215 per month.
- Grow — $395 per month.
- Agency — $895 per month.
Crystal is a LinkedIn automation tool that gives you personality insights into your sales processes. It helps you understand your prospect better so that you can personalize your pitch to them.
With the Chrome extension, you’ll be able to:
- Predict anyone’s personality.
- Understand what motivates your buyers.
- Build better relationships.
- Close deals faster.
Crystal offers a free account for you to get started with. And its pricing plans start at $19 per month.
Have you decided to use LinkedIn as a marketing platform for your business?
If yes, then you’ll need a tool that eases the management of your account if you want to achieve your goals on the platform. Sociality.io is that tool.
Sociality.io is a tool that helps you simplify your content planning and scheduling activities, track your account’s engagement, and generate reports on the performance of your marketing efforts.
You can register for a free trial here. No credit card is required.